Knights, Log in and proceed to the' round table!

IF you're NEW, Proceed to Introduction-> and Apply Smile
Knights, Log in and proceed to the' round table!

IF you're NEW, Proceed to Introduction-> and Apply Smile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Nest presents, the best motherflippin' guild you've ever been in.

HomeKnight's TableGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deedlit's Random Photos!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deedlit
Knight
Knight
Deedlit

Deedlit's Random Photos! Empty
PostSubject: Deedlit's Random Photos!   Deedlit's Random Photos! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Whenever I take a funny or random shot of something, I'll put it in here so that I dont spam up the boards with meaningless threads. ^^

I was playing in one of the levels of the Catacombs.... when a strange thing happened.
I killed a mob, and he dropped in an unusual spot.
Deedlit's Random Photos! Dn_20124

How the heck am I supposed to eat that???
Deedlit's Random Photos! Dn_20125

Also, people complain about bots and gold-spammers, saying that they mess up the game. Other people step in and try and support them. Why??? I sat here for FIFTEEN MINUTES while this huge group of Cleric-Bots teleported out of Carderock before I FINALLY was able to phase out of town. -____-
Deedlit's Random Photos! Dn_20126

Here's something that's more funny to me on a personal level, but I'll tell you guys about it. xD
After I started working at Subway, my girlfriend was joking about how I would end up breaking up with her for some random "Sammich girl" that was working at my job. Of course she knew this would never happen, and of course I wouldnt LET it happen. ^^ I love her! Well today, I decided to make an 'Ad Chat' saying that TheKnights Guild was hiring (We have a good 13-14 slots open still) and I left it open a few hours.

When I came back...the FIRST person to reply was:
Deedlit's Random Photos! Dn_20127

Are you SERIOUS?! Hahah!!!! xD So I was like what are the chances?? So I actually asked if she worked for Subway, and she said no, so I guess it was probably some guy who is just an idiot. Haha But still it was funny.

And he/she ended up joining another guild anyway I guess, so whatev. =P Fine. It's not like we're the most AWESOME guild ever. So yeah, go join another one. Razz
Back to top Go down
KnightLeader
SwagKnight
SwagKnight
KnightLeader

PostSubject: Oh Dee   Deedlit's Random Photos! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 9:32 pm

Oh Dee, my love for you is everlasting!

I hope that this thread is regularly posted on!
Back to top Go down
Deedlit
Knight
Knight
Deedlit

PostSubject: Moar Random Photos Plox!!!!1!!one   Deedlit's Random Photos! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:33 pm

I got on the Dragon Nest forums to see when the Saint's Haven update would be finished, since they had NO information about it in their news feed. (Stupid Nexon)
So I checked the area where Nexon Employee posts are placed, and found this:

Deedlit's Random Photos! Nextra10
Ummm.... huh?

So I click on it, and the first two posts are:

Deedlit's Random Photos! Nextra11
Apparently, the tracker that keeps tabs on when Nexon Employees makes posts was BROKEN.

CMON NEX!!!!
And come to think of it, if it was broken, then HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET THIS POST TO EVEN APPEAR HERE?!?!? Omfg.. Sdfjklshadfkjhsdajkfhuk;gheajkg
xD

And now, for an added touch, this TOTALLY UNEXPECTED AND COMPLETELY NEW thing has occurred!/b/
Deedlit's Random Photos! Stupid10

-______- Learn how to change your post and click UPDATE before the time actually passes you by Alteris. Good lord. It's practically EXPECTED of you guys now to last longer than what you post because you're so God-AWFUL at picking when you ACTUALLY update the stupid game....

I couldn't have said it better than this guy:
Deedlit's Random Photos! Stupid11

Precisely.

So...as Linkin Park would say, "Left in the wake of the mistake...slow to react..."
We are now left waiting once more.

dsukfhsdkhfsdujklasukdfhwef..... Just once would you guys get SMART about this? Sheesh. -____-

Edit: At least the tracker is back up. xD
But now they're saying they'll "Update us at 6pmCentral-7pm Eastern as to when they'll be done"

Right.... so now we wait another hour for an UPDATE....to the update that should have been done an hour ago.

ASDF. Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Deedlit
Knight
Knight
Deedlit

PostSubject: Re: Deedlit's Random Photos!   Deedlit's Random Photos! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Btw Nice panty shot of Irine there for that guy's AV. lmfao
Back to top Go down
Deedlit
Knight
Knight
Deedlit

PostSubject: Moaaaar Uploads! =D   Deedlit's Random Photos! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 11:21 pm

Just some new funny stuff to put up! Plus a couple other things! =D

I was just walking around Carderock...when suddenly!
Deedlit's Random Photos! Dn_20128

Bwahahaha! xD
Deedlit's Random Photos! Dn_20129

Also: MY FIRST GOLD BUNNY! ZOMG! =D
Deedlit's Random Photos! Dn_20130

I ended up getting a Superb Hidden ability spark, plus a Superb Aerial Evasion plate for Sorc! =D Handy. ^^
Deedlit's Random Photos! Dn_20131
(Ya elusive little bastard. Razz Gimme some of that tea! lol)

He looks so much cooler than the Silver Bunny, which I also got like 5-6 of last night while running Abyss with some random peoples. ^^ No Guildies were online save for FireXXIce! =(
Deedlit's Random Photos! Dn_20132
Back to top Go down
Deedlit
Knight
Knight
Deedlit

PostSubject: Wow.... Just wow. This deserves a...   Deedlit's Random Photos! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:28 am

*Giant Slow Clap for Nexon.*

Deedlit's Random Photos! Wow10

*Clap. Clap. Clap. While shaking head and looking VERY....un-surprised.*

Me and my girlfriend BOTH called that this would happen.
October 5th update came and went.
Got the jellies...but not the Roll-Call Login event stuff.
No Crude Onyx. No Octagonal Waters. No Storage/Inventory.

*Facepalm and shakes head*
When. The. FUCK.... are these devs gonna start learning how to FUUUUCKING code?
Apparently never.

It's official.
Nexon = PREDICTABLE FAIL.

I dream of the time something that they say they will do, will go through without at LEAST 4 hitches and/or setbacks.
Seriously, nobody I know is this bad. Nobody.
Back to top Go down
Deedlit
Knight
Knight
Deedlit

PostSubject: Wow AGAIN.........   Deedlit's Random Photos! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:44 am

Oh for the love of the Holiest CLERIC.... I cannot win today with this! I give the fuck up... Lmao.

Deedlit's Random Photos! Wowaga10

WOW....

Just.....WOW.
Back to top Go down
Deedlit
Knight
Knight
Deedlit

PostSubject: And the hits just keep on coming...   Deedlit's Random Photos! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:28 am

I tried to login tonight and got this:

Deedlit's Random Photos! Bleh10

There are 3 things wrong with this:

1. I AM in the United States.... last I checked. Razz It's where I've BEEN logging in from. So why does it not work NOW? Oh yeah.... *Looks at big sign reading "Nexon".*
2. I guess on the other hand, I WOULDNT be able to login... because I do not live in the United State. I live in the United States. Plural.
3. I also don't live in Cananda....
I guess everyone in CANADA is fucked... because I dont know where Cananda is.
-_____-

So apparently only people from the United State and Cananda can play this version of the game. ^_^
Have fun with your 0 people who play this game Nexon. xD
Faaaaail again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deedlit's Random Photos!   Deedlit's Random Photos! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deedlit's Random Photos!
Page 1 of 1